We’ve all seen those big, bulky blue solar panels that are rack-mounted on people’s roofs, and while they may seem interesting and make you wonder if they are a good idea, they always look out of place. They always draw the eye and not all that much power from the sun, for the aesthetic sacrifice they demand.
That has since changed with the new solar shingles from GAF Energy.
In this blog post, we will look at the new GAF Timberline Solar Shingles manufactured by GAF Energy, America’s largest roofing material manufacturer, and explore how these new roofing shingles have taken the solar roofing industry and put it on its head.
To say GAF Solar Shingles are a game changer is an understatement. These Solar Shingles have taken solar energy to the next level.
So let’s get right to it, shall we?
Timberline Solar Shingles
These days the future of solar energy is looking very bright and much more stylish. GAF Energy has released a new line of solar shingles that generate electricity and still look great on your roof.
The new shingles, called Timberline Solar, are made with thin-film solar cells that are integrated into the shingle. This means that they can be installed just like any other roofing material using a roofing nail gun Therefore, there is no need for a separate solar panel system.
These solar cells are highly efficient and can generate up to 14.5 watts of power per square foot. This is enough to power an entire home and offset a significant amount of your electricity usage. In addition to generating electricity, solar shingles also protect your roof from the elements. They are made with a durable, weather-resistant material that will keep your roof in top condition for many years.
Timberline solar asphalt shingles can be custom-ordered to match the color of your existing roof. The customization option makes them an excellent option for homeowners who want to go solar but don’t want their roofs to stand out from the rest.
Timberline Solar from GAF Energy is a new and improved way to generate solar power.
These solar shingles are designed to be installed on your roof by roofers, and they’re much easier to install than traditional solar panels. With Timberline Solar, you can generate enough power to run your entire home, and you’ll never have to be stressed about your power bill again.
Are you looking for a way to save money on your power bill and help the environment? Check out Timberline Solar from GAF Energy. These rooftop solar shingles are a great way to generate renewable energy for your home. Contact B&W Group Inc. Roofing and Solar today and get to learn more about how you can save with Timberline Solar.
Topline Product Information
- GAF Energy is launching the world’s first nailable solar shingle, the Timberline Solar Energy Shingle (ES)TM.
- Combined with other standard roofing components, Timberline Solar Energy Singles creates Timberline Solar Roof, the only product to integrate solar technology into existing roofing processes and materials to yield a full-fledged solar roof.
- This product marks a turning point in residential solar energy, as incorporating solar is now as easy as building a traditional roof.
- Reliability: All-in-one GAF Golden Pledge and Solar Max warranties backed by GAF cover both a roof and solar shingles ( Materials, workmanship and production )
- Ease of Installation: Installed with only a roofing nail gun
- Sustainability: Clean energy generation is now simple and accessible
- Design: A design-forward look that is sleeker than solar panels